Wednesday Nights in March, our kids will be learning about being devoted to His house. Our main verse will be “Consequently , you are no longer foreigners and strangers, but fellow citizens with God’s people and also members of his household, built on the foundation of the apostles and prophets, with Christ Jesus himself as the chief cornerstone.” Ephesians 2:19-20 (TNIV)
Here’s some of the things we want kids to get out of this series:
- The Church is the family of Christ on earth.
- The Church is all about God and people.
- The Church is a community of people who love what the Lord loves – His Church & people.
- The Church is the bride of Christ on earth.
- Develop a heart and passion for the Church as Jesus does.
- The Church is the plan of God on earth.
- The Church is the body of Christ on earth and we all have a place in the body.
- The Church is not built on the gifts and talents of a few but on the sacrifice of many.
- As you plant yourself in God’s House you will begin to flourish.
- When the Church is healthy, it will grow.
- God wants to heal and transform us so that we can live healthy and prosperous lives in order to help others more effectively.